Hi world! So here’s an outlook over the next few months for me in the book blogging world:
1. Eventually get caught up on all written reviews
2. The Indie Book Club has started!!! January’s feature book is: Seed by DB Nielsen
Want to join? Check it out here!: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/151595-indie-book-club
There is also a twitter account for the book club: Indie_Book_Club
3. I have a ton of stuff going on in my personal life (i.e. turning 24 this month, 6 year anniversary in March & trip for spring break, boyfriend’s 25 birthday and then graduating from graduate school in May)
4. HUGE book buying ban once again – related to all of the big events happening within the next few months. I’ve been compiling a list of books that I will absolutely be getting but outside of this list I’m going to be utilizing my public library.
Absolutely Buying: Jack by Liesl Shurtliff, Cloud Riders 2 by Nick Cook, Magic-Scars by CL Schneider, Descent by LA Starkey, any books for the Indie Book Club that we decide to read, and I know there are more I’m just blanking at the moment.
5. Taking a step back from making videos – I’ve made a ton of videos in the last few weeks for my #25DaysofIndie project which was a HUGE success (Super huge thanks to everyone that helped with that project!). So because of that I’ll be toning it down a lot – videos related to the book club & reviews will be posted but I’m not going to do many others at this point.
6. A few read-a-thons in the coming months (This month will be the underhyped reads read-a-thon again and then in February I believe is the next Harry Potter book/movie-a-thon thinger that I’ll be participating in)
I think that’s about it!